Five surprising truths about people analytics
The world is becoming ever more data driven as sophisticated analytics infiltrate more domains of life. HR is no exception. HR professionals aren't necessarily known for having a head for numbers, so this may cause some concern. But don't worry, you don't have to become a data scientist to realise the true benefits of people analytics, and you might even find you increase your impact in the boardroom as well.
Download this expert report, in partnership with Visier, to get your head around people analytics. You'll learn how:
- Analytics is now a core responsibility of HR professionals
- Analytics equips HR people to speak the language of the boardroom
- Data-informed HR decision-making doesn’t demand a PhD in maths
- Analytics does not dehumanise HR
- Analytics answers the growing need for transparency
To download please sign in.